Due to various circumstances, I have decided that I will drop PMATH 467 (Algebraic Topology) this term, and instead take it one year from now. Although I plan to continue attending lectures, the notes for that offering of the course shall be discontinued moving forward. The other notes for this term will be up-to-date soon. If you wish to study this material, there are very good books on the subject which *cough* are freely available online (some legally so, such as Hatcher):
- Hatcher, Algebraic Topology
- Munkres, Elements of Algebraic Topology
- Massey, A Basic Course in Algebraic Topology
- Fulton, Algebraic Topology: A First Course
- Rotman, An Introduction to Algebraic Topology
- Spanier, Algebraic Topology
The first two books are the ones being used by the current instructor for PMATH 467, in case you were wondering.
Of course, I personally find reading much more enjoyable when I have an actual book in my hands, and although I strongly believe that knowledge should be free to all, I encourage you to make the investment if you feel the author has done a good job.